[Nottingham] Running Ubuntu at Nottingham Uni

Barry Drake ubuntu-advertising at gmx.com
Thu May 24 16:24:39 UTC 2012

On 24/05/12 17:11, David Aldred wrote:
> It's really not as easy as that, in the real world.
> Yes, they are all University students and staff.  No, that doesn't
> mean they necessarily have much of a clue about

Actually , I do live in  the real world.  Anyone with half a brain at
nottingham.ac support should have realised that pointing students
towards the Ubuntu https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu will get them
their answer with no knowledge or expertise require on their part.
Pride says much!.

And, if there are a lot of question like this, there are hundreds of
folk like me who would run a seminar for free.

-- Barry Drake is a member of the the Ubuntu Advertising team.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/