[Nottingham] Dual Boot - Windows updates and Linux boot failures

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 00:05:00 UTC 2013

Means nowt to me I'm afraid. I did run a similar test after Lenovo wanted
to put in  few updates and I didn't see any issue (Kubuntu 13.10 64bit).
But as these weren't "official" MS updates I didn't consider it a valid
test. The next time Windows wants to update, I'll try the same thing.

The final line leads me to all sorts of comments about VGA cards - but I
can't see how a Windows Update would affect that.

J.