[Nottingham] BT internet

T.J long thing tall_long_thing at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:14:36 UTC 2013

‎Thank's martin,
 Just a slow or non existent connection  modem reboot failed tracert to 8.8.8.8 get's results of 100 + ms after leaving the building. I guess it could be bad wires from BT but inside works fine.

I agree BT's marketing on old tech is hilarious and we've had more problems with them than people I know have with virgin