[Nottingham] Raspberry PI

Stuart Harker stuharker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:32:22 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

I'm actually on holiday this week and next week, no where exotic, just back home to the North East.

I will have to pass on this meet, but as you get together in the Falcon, I must make the effort in the future!

Have you tried openElec for your xbmc machine? It's really rather snazzy. I've been using xbmc since the days of the first Xbox, and it actually inspired me further into the linux world.

I'm rather very interested in the RasPI, and using the GPIO, so projects like that get me interested. Virtualisation is another subject, along with probably all the stuff you talk about.

Will definitely try to get along soon

Stu

Sent from my iPad