[Nottingham] Raspberry PI

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 12:09:42 UTC 2014

Stu,

> I'm actually on holiday this week and next...

Good stuff and will be good to see you at some meet when you're back.

> Have you tried openElec for your xbmc machine? It's really rather
> snazzy...

Will give that a look... Now... There must be a spare memory card around
here... Somewhere... ;-)

> I'm rather very interested in the RasPI, and using the GPIO, so
> projects like that get me interested. Virtualisation is another
> subject, along with probably all the stuff you talk about.

Those include some of the group's interests...

We've got a couple of virtualisation experts who live and breath and
dream multiple worlds all in parallel... I'm finally having to follow
that route after eventually running out or real machines...

And I suppose we are overdue for a RasPi projects update...

All to be mused over during tomorrow's meet!

-    Martin Lomas    - OpenPGP (GPG/PGP) Public Key: 0xCEE1D3B7
- martin @ ml1 co uk - Import from   hkp://subkeys.pgp.net   or
- ------------------ - http:// ml1 .co .uk/martin_ml1_co_uk.gpg