[Nottingham] [Other] *THURSDAY* is the day to *VOTE*

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 22:49:52 UTC 2016

As you are probably aware there is a popular petition at the moment for
a second referendum. I have already decided that I will not sign it.
while I am very unhappy with the decision to leave, I am not going to do
anything to try and change it.

The views of British people cannot be simply stated as "out". It was a
close call. The views of the remaining 49% should be taken into
consideration during negotiation. Similarly, if the UK did vote to
remain, the views of those wanting to leave must also have been taken
into serious consideration.

Aaron.