[Nottingham] New mobile phone (Re: [Not Linux] Minor rant & picking a new provider)

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:14:53 UTC 2016

As much as I'd like to support Ubuntu, it's a lot to throw at
something sight unseen and then there's the risk of compatibility
(e.g. can I sync my contacts etc back to ownCloud?); concerns I don't
have if I stick with Android (IIRC Ubuntu doesn't have a compatibility
layer like Sailfish).

I was actually looking at a 3rd get Moto G as it's cheap and w-a-y
better than I have now.
That and a "goodybag" would cut my monthly cost in half.

J.