[Nottingham] Fwd: Motherboard and photos Packard Bell 5 Aug 2018

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 10:40:51 UTC 2018

Nigel,

Sorry, your maillist post was held up due to the very big (multi-MBytes)
pictures attached.

I've reattached them but resized to be a much smaller more list friendly
multi-kBytes size...

Very good to definitely identify the hardware. We'll see what we can
install on the night :-)

And yep... There was very good reason that myself as an ale lover was
instead on a single pint of long-life larger! Good to know that I wasn't
being too overly discerning after all!... (Must be the heat?)

> Now we need to find a place with good food, good wifi and calm music.
And near an appropriate bus stop!

Suggestions welcomed ;-)

I'll be bringing at least a small monitor and cables for the next meet.

Along with a few other goodies ;-) ;-)