[Nottingham] Fwd: Motherboard and photos Packard Bell 5 Aug 2018

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 10:58:38 UTC 2018

On 05/08/18 21:34, VM via Nottingham wrote:
> Well, at least we know it's a pci express video card :)

A quick web surf lists:

#####
MSI Packard Bell J8500 Socket LGA775 Motherboard

P/N: MS-7301

    Specifications
    Intel Celeron D 3xx and 4xx models
    Intel Pentium 4 5xx and 6xx models
    Intel Pentium D 8xx and 9xx models
    533 / 800 / 1066 MHz FSB
    VIA PT890 Northbridge, VIA VT8237A Southbridge
    DDR2 400 / DDR2 533 (2 banks) Support for up to 2 GB system memory
    1x PCI Express 16X, 1x PCI Express 1X, 2x PCI
    LAN 10/100 (VIA VT6103L)
    FireWire (IEEE 1394) Controller
    VIA VT6308 IEEE 1394 controller
    Audio High Definition Audio subsystem using the Realtek ALC 888
audio codec
    IDE (HDD, ODD)
    2 x SATA connectors 2 x Ultra ATA-133 connectors

    Form Factor
    micro ATX
    244mm x 244mm
#####

And it's a dedicated OEM build for Packard Bell with a customised BIOS.

Will take a look to see if I have any more recent PCIe video cards. Others?