[Nottingham] Greetings from the grim North

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 20:38:46 UTC 2018

Hi Jason,

Good you all made it up there ok. And with all your bits!

Hopefully not too grim up there. You can enjoy more of the starlight...
:-P FLOSS Astronomy?? And less pollution? :-)

Hey, and there's more good times yet! ;-) :-)

Shame you missed our first fix-it evening in quite some time. The Falcon
is remarkably unchanged, especially the proprietors.

Looking forward to your first BBQ up there ;-) ;-)

More details to come to connect via new FLOSS links ( ;-) ) once I catch
up with all the things I've yet to catch up with!!...

Is this where we can pioneer using telepresence for our meetings?... ;-)