[Nottingham] [Visit] 10am to 2:30pm, Sunday 21/042019: TNMoC and Electrojumble!

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 18:38:01 UTC 2019

Folks,

As a follow-on, and something that the Bletchley Park side of the fence
will emphasise more, is the world of people and connections and secrecy
surrounding the code-breaking machines that reside at TNMoC.

Here is a very personal insight to one segment of that world, both
during the war and afterwards:

Professor Brailsford - Computerphile:

Enigma, TypeX and Dad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvKdOEHkrJc

Enjoy for how one part of the war was won.

[---]