[Phpwm] Broadband provider

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 14:21:44 BST 2006

Waverider Internet in Dorridge also provide broadband services, they are the
ISP / colo provider I use for my hosting services.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 458 4894 (office) 0121 441 3558 (home) 07801 548464
(mobile)