[Phpwm] Another one

Tony Whitmore phpwm at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 06:49:01 BST 2006

Dave Holmes wrote:
> Ogg vorbis files not seen them for a while!

Heh, considering the format is only three years old, I'd be worried if
you *had* seen them a while ago. Although I suppose it depends on your
definition of a "while". Most Open Source podcasts have a Vorbis version.

> Meeting in a pub is always a bonus as well...

Actually, meeting in a pub excludes potential members of the community -
those who dislike cigarette smoking, those who dislike the noisy
atmosphere and those who can't go in to pubs for religious reasons.

Tony