[Phpwm] Re-Introduction...

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 12:12:13 BST 2006

Hi Elliot,

> I work at OpenAdvantage in Birmingham
> (http://openadvantage.org/), as an open source advocate,
> consultant, and trainer.

I came across openadvantage.org when I was googling the area before I moved
here. Certainly looks like you're doing some good things.

As a matter of interest, the type of business that you are working with do
they come to you because "Business link said I should come here to get free
IT stuff" or because they've heard of open source and want to know more?
Also do you get any web queries or is it mostly infrastructure/desktop
stuff?

Cheers