[Phpwm] Scheduled PHP Training Courses

Katherine Goodwin katherine at palepurple.co.uk
Mon Aug 21 09:37:21 BST 2006

Hi all,

As we seem to have people with a range of experience and ability on this
list, I thought you might be interested in the training courses that we
are, experimentally, running.

We don't expect anyone from the West Midlands to be interested (due to
the lure of free OpenAdvantage training), but we know there's a wide
membership, so people may be interested.

We normally run training courses for companies (and for OpenAdvantage)
but we've been getting quite a few requests for scheduled courses, so
we've decided to run some to see how they go.

We've got one "beginners" and one "existing programmers" course (more
information here: http://www.palepurple.co.uk/training/scheduled/)

We're charging £625 for each of the 5 day courses (not including VAT)
but are happy to offer PHPWM people a discount of £25 per day, taking
the price down to £500 (plus VAT) for the 5 days.  We'd be running the
course at our premises in Bromsgrove and they would be (very) small
courses of up to 4 people.

I'm hoping people don't consider this to be spam, but there's a general
opinion that its not appropriate to the list, we won't post this sort of
thing again.

On a related subject, should we be making a point of "advertising" the
free OpenAdvantage courses when they come along?

thanks

Kat

--

  Katherine Goodwin           Pale Purple Limited
  katherine at palepurple.co.uk  http://www.palepurple.co.uk