[Phpwm] Frameworks....

Chris Allen pickledegg at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 31 12:18:09 BST 2006

Hi Rob & Dave,

I see the need to question why you need to use a framework, but for me its
good as I don't have a bunch of pre-written classes / functions, and it will
give me a good feel for objects and the MVC way of doing things.

So where are you guys from? Be interested to see how many people are in the
locality.

Also is there a reason why I'm not picking up the mailing list in my inbox?
I have to come to the site to view the thread archive.

Chris