[Phpwm] CVS or Subversion?

Keith Pope keith at clevercherry.com
Fri Feb 24 14:27:52 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have been trying to get subversion working for a while now hehe

I have got it installed but I use a nonstandard ssh port so I am having
trouble getting TortoiseSVN to work with it.

Anyway you should checkout TortoiseSVN
(http://tortoisesvn.sourceforge.net/) I used the cvs version and found
it very good!

Hopefully I will be using the svn version soon!!!

Thx

Keith