[Phpwm] Next Meeting : 6th July @ 19:00 (OpenAdvantage) - MarcusBaker

Peter Crouch pccrouch at bcs.org.uk
Sat Jun 24 11:43:42 BST 2006

> ** Could people please express interest/preferences in the below talks, to
> give Marcus an idea of what would be well received.**

I'm one of the people who get confused by objects so I would prefer to hear
Marcus talk about agile development.  Perhaps he might come again to speak
about objects if enough people are interested.

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Tel:    0121 523 6756
Fax:    0121 523 6756 with prior arrangement
E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

the system manager.