[Phpwm] missed the meeting

Jujhar Singh (Medilink West Midlands) jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Mon May 15 09:05:16 BST 2006

I missed the meeting as I had a yoga class on at the same time.
It sounded really interesting
What was discussed, is there any documentation or code that anybody can
send me?

--

Jujhar Singh

 IT Manager//

jujhar at MedilinkWM.co.uk <mailto:jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk>

Medilink West Midlands Ltd

5 Greenfield Crescent

Edgbaston, Birmingham

B15 3BE

Tel:       0121 452 5630

Fax:      0121 454 2325

www.MedilinkWM.co.uk <http://www.medilinkwm.co.uk/>

*View the latest edition of MedilinkWM Newsletter:
*summer 2005 newsletter thumbnail
<http://www.medilinkwm.co.uk/images/NewsLetterDec05.pdf>

*/ /*

* *

*Email Disclaimer *

The information in this Email (and any files transmitted with it) may be
confidential or privileged.  It is intended to be read and used only by
the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your
computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this Email or such documents, by anyone other than the addressee is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  Unless stated otherwise by an
authorised individual, nothing contained in this Email is intended to
create binding legal obligations between us and opinions expressed are
those of the individual author.