[Phpwm] Re: My New Project

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 15:59:29 BST 2006

> >Very sensible, but you will find it does take a lot of time to write,
> >especially alongside whatever you are doing in the daytime on customers
> >sites. I dont know what timescale you are looking at but you will find
> >things easier if you can get a lot of it written in the evenings
> while you
> >are still working for someone else and not having to worry about getting
> >bills paid, doing paperwork etc!
>
> Thats the plan, I intend to do it in the evenings, and although
> it will take
> a while to get done, I think if it as a time investment as I'm sure the
> hours it will save will be worth it:)
>
> Thanks for the feedback folks, I'll keep you posted.

Chris,
The starting point for me was to develop a comprehensive add / edit / delete
/ search / positioning module.
Once you have developed that then you have the underlying functionality, you
can then add and subtract form fields as required to achieve whatever you
want in that particular part of the site management.
Once you've got that far give me a shout and we could compare notes.