[Phpwm] Postcode Database

Rayhan Abdulmughnee rayhan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:07:36 BST 2007

I dont know how complete this postcode database is (and dont think its
updated frequently), but this might help (and its free):

http://tufat.com/resources/resource_498.zip

rayhan

----Original Message Follows----

I seem to remember that PAF data ( Postcode Address File ) was the subject
of conversation a few weeks back?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has implemented an address finder for UK
postcodes into a web application before, and if so what database did you
use? I ask this as the Royal Mail are charging a squillion pounds for their
one + updates, and wondered if there was any alternative solution.

Many thanks.