[Phpwm] mod_frontpage

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 14:07:03 GMT 2008

> > Because I don't know that I don't need it. Plus I think it's
> compiled into
> > apache.
> > A customer could enable if for their site for a specific
> purpose and then it
> > wouldn't work, so I'd still then have to sort the problem out at a later
> > point. :-)
>
> It a lot easier working with modules :)
>
> If it's complied in someone made a special and the chances are
> that it will
> have other problems?
> We are we talking windows install here or Linux?

Linux

> Not that you
> would really
> want Frontpage on a Linux box.

It works.

> Which version of Apache?

Its a Cobalt Raq4i server appliance running a highly customised version of
Redhat Linux and Apache httpd 1.3.37

> Since mod_frontpage 1.6.2 for Mandriva is dated 2002 it does
> sound as if the
> installation is due for some updates anyway?

Everything else is actually pretty much updated and passing the various
tests applied.

It may be that the version of mod_frontpage is adequate to pass, but I don't
know how to interrogate the routine to determine this, hence really my
original question!

Was there a command that you used to determine the Mandriva one as being
1.6.2?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:17