[Phpwm] [OT] Contacts with Business Links

Peter Crouch zen16842 at zen.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 16:43:46 BST 2008

Hello,

This is a bit off topic but I have been contacted by someone from
Business Link West Midlands wanting to promote their services to the
local members of the British Computer Society.  I have no experience of
Business Link and their services and I wondered if any of you running
your own businesses had had any contact with your local Business Link
and if so what you thought of them.

Thanks for any information you can give me.

Peter Crouch
Tel:   0121 523 6756
Email: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

the system manager.