[Phpwm] Help!

David Feiven David.Feiven at fch.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 12:43:15 GMT 2008

Hello,

Firstly, let me apologise if my request is not appropriate for this
list: I hope it is.

I am very frustrated. I have created a site for a local (not-for-profit)
association using Joomla.

The site appears fine, until I apply any formatting to content - even a
paragraph return causes failure.

On clicking 'save' the site returns to the root directory - effectively
logging out of the admin section. The changes are not saved.

I installed new files to upgrade the version last night, it did not
help.

It seems to me that either the php file is corrupt, or the coding is
wrong. Given all the php files were replaced, it seems odd. So I wonder
if an extension is conflicting.

No response on the Joomla forum and nothing found searching their site.

Obviously this is not common to Joomla, or no-one would use it.

Can anyone point me towards a solution?

Thanks for your help, and again, I apologise if this message is not
appropriate to this group.

David

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named addressee, please
inform the sender of this email by sending a return email to the address above and then delete the e-mail and your response from your system. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.  Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may not necessarily reflect the view of Friendship Care and Housing Association Limited.

Although Friendship Care and Housing Association Limited routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. Friendship Care and Housing Association Limited makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our stakeholders and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s). Friendship Care and Housing Association Limited is a charity incorporated as an Industrial and Provident Society (14713R) and registered with the Housing Corporation (LH0413).

Registered Office : 50 Newhall Hill, Birmingham B1 3JN