[Phpwm] Default file upload/download location on users maching

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 16:00:14 UTC 2008

As far as I know -

1) The only way I could see this being done would be to set the
"value" attribute of the input, but as far as I'm aware no browser
will allow that for security reasons, either in HTML or JavaScript.

2) I can't see this being possible in any way at all in the browser...

I could be wrong though...

Alex