[Phpwm] Barcode image generation

Reuben Pearse reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com
Tue Aug 18 13:05:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a solution for creating barcodes on a webserver. We're
looking for a solution that will work on a Windows webserver, but we could
always call a webservice on a Linux box.

Ideally the solution should be able to create the barcode as an image in
different resolutions and formats i.e. bitmap, jpeg and vector/SVG

Thanks in advance

Reuben
reuben at pslconnect.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended