[Phpwm] Hi

Gavin Kimpson gkimpson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:51:01 UTC 2009

Hi John!

Not read any of the books you have mentioned but I've always preferred
the books by Apress in the past, but that is just my personal
preference. Still haven't gone to one of the 'socials' yet feel abit
of outcast for not doing so, hopefully will do sometime next year
maybe see you newbie to newbie lol :-)

Gav