[Phpwm] Covert PHP from a Web based app to Client based

James Timbrell james at timbrell.com
Thu Feb 19 15:36:08 UTC 2009

Alex's virtual machine idea is quite sensible. I also agree that it probably
can be done, but maybe "Don't go there" ;)
http://portablewebap.com - Might be worth a look, lets you run php from
anywhere, but not sure how you'd get on with mysql or anything else.

Is it for demo's? Would a demo website be better?

James