[Phpwm] OT - PHP Contract roles in Walsall

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 09:06:10 UTC 2009

To be fair to Will, the subject does say "PHP Contract" roles and he
is a subscriber - he's been on the least since at least April 2007
when he contributed to a discussion about AJAX use on large sites.
Personally, I don't think there is anything to worry about at the
moment, the list is still low volume and job postings from recruiters
are infrequent and relevant. To do anything seems like a needless
added level of bureaucracy to deal with a problem that is hardly
significant.

Alex