[Phpwm] OT - PHP Contract roles in Walsall

Chris Lovell stormys at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:13:42 UTC 2009

To be honest, in the current economic climate I would have thought people
would be more receptive to hearing about potential jobs they may have the
skills for :) While I'm certainly not a fan of agencies in general, I can't
fault Will for his email - it was flagged as OT, got directly to the point
and kept it very short. Not only that but he does also contribute to
on-topic discussions.

Can't see any problem with the status quo whatsoever.

-Chris