[Phpwm] too much M$ bashing

BinaryKitten atolade at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 6 12:36:26 UTC 2009

 From what I gather, rather than hijacking PHP they are more interested
in making a php binary that will work the best it can on the Windows
Platform. From our (the developers) side this should mean that PHP will
work better than before on the windows platform. That being said, it
doesn't stop some of the "improvements" to the PHP Binary being
transposed into the other platform versions.

I apologise if I missed the point, I only got J 's mail in the thread
and replied to that.

Kat