[Phpwm] too much M$ bashing

Chris Lovell stormys at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:29:57 UTC 2009

That is the exact point that is trying to be made. Cross-platform is the
ultimate goal, however M$ do have a very unfortunate history of attempting
to hijack these kind of technologies and running them to the ground while
under the guise of fully supporting them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace,_extend_and_extinguish for those who
haven't read up much on the tactic. And in the interest of impartiality, I'm
saying this from my current position as the developer for a .NET website :)