[Phpwm] How much should I pay contractors

Jujhar Singh jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Wed May 11 09:18:04 UTC 2011

Guys I need your advice,

We may have some projects coming up that I need to get extra people in to work on.

How much do you think I should pay them or how much can I expect an agency to charge
I'd need 1-2 junior or mid-level developers or 1 senior guy for about 6 months.

Junior Level = bit of a noob, writes crap all over the place
Mid level = my level of ability: ZF, Jquery, MSSQL, MySQL
Senior Level = somebody like David or Rob Allen

Of course if these projects do come out then I'll be posting the opportunities here first.  Got to support our community.
Thanks for your input

Jujhar
IT Manager
MedilinkWM