[Preston] Wireless card

Phil Edwards preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Nov 4 17:27:02 2002

Depending on your distribution, there should be plenty of information on the
website about supported hardware (I know the Red Hat site is quite good in
this respect, not sure about others though).

As far as retailers go, they're all much the same, but if you have transport
it will pay to shop around. Personally, I would always check out the regular
computer fairs for the best prices (Preston College is probably as good as
any, but they also do a smaller one at Canterbury Hall, not far from the
University). Most stalls these days tend to be reputable.

As far as the magazines go, I'm with you on readability, but I don't know of
any others over here.

Phil