[Preston] messing with wine

entwisi preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jan 5 19:01:00 2003

Hi there

I downloaded and installed the Codeweavers wine with no problems(Unreal
worked first time!), Are you trying to edit the config file manually or
using the winesetup program. It does seem to work better with Fake
Windows than real windows particularly with XP

What steps are you doing? Give us a detailed run down and I will try and
help.