[Preston] My Desktop Lives! :-)

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Mon Feb 23 20:06:11 GMT 2004

'ellow,

Just wanted to let you know what has happened re my desktop's
HDD/controller problem that I mailed the list about a number of weeks
ago.

I am pleased to say that the advice that Steve (who also knows a lot
about Postfix) gave me at the meeting worked -- It was just a case of
fiddling with the IDE cables.  The computer has now been running fine
for 2 weeks so I thought it was about time to start trusting it again.
Thanks to all who replied to my post and especially Steve!  (I will
bring the HDD you loaned me to the next meeting.)

bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew at agrip.org.uk>