[Preston] ALSA Demo -- Planned and Possible Demo Items

Michael Bach mbach at uclan.ac.uk
Tue May 25 12:30:09 BST 2004

I think it might be good if we stay away from whatsoever sound apps,
I've seen that lame for example has some docs on its homepage.
What would be more interesting imho, is maybe how kde and gnome connect
to sound/alsa, and what role arts plays in this game. I lacking the "big
picture".

Mike

-------------------------------------
Michael Bach
Applied Digital Signal and Image Processing Research Centre
University of Central Lancashire
PR1 2HE Preston, UK
Office: +44 1772 893265
Mobile: (UK) +44 793 1158931
Mobile: (DE) +49 162 7430906
>>> taylorg at southport-college.ac.uk 05/25/04 08:41 AM >>>
It might be good to also demo lame, to convert music to mp3?
also grip is a cool tool.

Gizard