[Preston] Meeting on Tuesday

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 00:30:37 BST 2006

Hello,
We´ve got a meeting next Tuesday so I thought the topic of using the
kernel module ¨fuse¨ to create virtual filesystems as a non root user.
You can use a variety of filesystem types such as encrypted or remote
over SSH.

I´ll also bring a device that runs Linux off a compact flash disk
instead of a hard drive, to play with.

The usual place at the usual time. 19:30hrs CM018, C&T building,
UCLan, Fylde Rd.
Drinks afterwards (21:00hrs) in the Greyfriar.
--
Guy

Stand up for freedom: Switch to GNU/Linux.
'Microsoft warned today that the era of ''open computing,''
the free exchange of digital information that has defined the
personal computer industry, is ending.'
New York Times, July 25, 2002