[Ryedale] MythTV

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:36:20 BST 2006

Dave,

I did not know you had mythtv , I did mine 2 month ago using fedora core 5
  instead of a front end and backend i did a all in one  machine
worked brilliantly but was too noisy .
Don't have any reception through tv arial so i did it all through sky
tv but trouble is i could not wtach one channel and record other
unless i get another sky tv .

Going to plan on buying a second hand x-box  to use as a front end
prob next year due to WAF (Wife acceptance factor) She said you
already have 3 computers what do you need a game consol for??

Fintan

--
My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/
Lug http://www.ryedale.lug.org.uk/