[Ryedale] August meeting

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Thu Aug 7 12:17:11 BST 2008

I'm really sorry to say this - I will not be able to make it.  I have a
family birthday event which is on the 18th.  Sorry!  I should have realised
when we were talking about it at the mapping event, but for some reason it
didn't click.

The world conspires again against my attending the Rydale LUG meeting!

Matthew