[Ryedale] More thought on this months meet

DaveySpeedstar.com dave at daveyspeedstar.com
Fri Feb 19 11:41:31 UTC 2010

On 19 February 2010 11:21, Al Girling <al at gcguk.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> it might be time to try again with perhaps Hull,
> Beverley and possibly others.  I think Phillip from Beveley still reads
> this list so he might be able to broach the subject there.

Hull LUG are generally up for joint meets - I must admit that the
winter months mean that trekking through to Malton can be a bit
daunting - especially after a long day at work.  However hopefully
with longer summer evenings approaching something can be arranged.  A
few of us visited ScunDog LUG a couple of times last summer, and they
returned the favour by coming to our meets

If you fancy a trip to the big city :) our Monthly meetings are on the
1st Tuesday of the month in the Old Grey Mare, Cottingham Road Hull,
it's the pub directly opposite Hull University campus.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&source=hp&safe=on&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=old+grey+mare+hull&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=old+grey+mare&hnear=hull&cid=1066407198534149890

We are generally there from about 8pm, and usually stay till the last
man (or woman)'s standing :)

I believe that Beverley LUG has its next meeting this Sunday afternoon
in the Rose & Crown.  I wasn't able to make it to their last meet, but
I intend to be there this Sunday with a few of the other Hull
LUG-gers.

Hope to meet you soon
Dave

--