[Ryedale] More thought on this months meet

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 12:15:02 UTC 2010

A couple more things.

Regular members: When we started the group everybody put together some
info to put on the web site so visitors could see the sort of folks
they'd meet if they attended a meeting.  This page hasn't changed since
the beginning of the group four years a go.  It would be nice to have
details of a few more to add to that page.  No pressure, please don't
feel obliged to give details if you don't wish to, it's just I sometime
feel that it looks like I'm making this stuff up.  :)

Facebook:  I realise this will appear to flying in the face of the
earlier 'reducing your internet presence' piece, but several of us here
use Facebook and have signed up as friends.  While this wasn't discussed
at the meeting, I have been wondering if it might be worthwhile setting
up a LUG page within Facebook to give the group better publicity.

As ever, your views please.

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>
Currently offline while we await the arrival of lemon
soaked paper napkins!