[Ryedale] More thought on this months meet

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 17:21:09 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 04:20:51PM GMT, DaveySpeedstar.com wrote:
> If anyone from Ryedale fancies a drive out this weekend, I've just
> confirmed that a few of us from Hull will definately be at Beverley
> LUG this Sunday from 2pm, at the Rose & Crown.  Time-wise I'm guessing
> it's as close to halfway as we're going to get (esp as I drive from
> the other side of Hull!!!)

As nice as it would be catch up with Beveley mob and meet you Dave, I'm
already fully booked with a very busy weekend.  Say hi to Phil and
Nathan for me though.

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>
Currently offline while we await the arrival of lemon
soaked paper knapkins!