[Ryedale] More thought on this months meet

DaveySpeedstar.com dave at daveyspeedstar.com
Fri Feb 19 16:20:53 UTC 2010

On 19 February 2010 11:41, DaveySpeedstar.com <dave at daveyspeedstar.com> wrote:

> I believe that Beverley LUG has its next meeting this Sunday afternoon
> in the Rose & Crown.  I wasn't able to make it to their last meet, but
> I intend to be there this Sunday with a few of the other Hull
> LUG-gers.

If anyone from Ryedale fancies a drive out this weekend, I've just
confirmed that a few of us from Hull will definately be at Beverley
LUG this Sunday from 2pm, at the Rose & Crown.  Time-wise I'm guessing
it's as close to halfway as we're going to get (esp as I drive from
the other side of Hull!!!)

Dave Harding
Liaison Secretary - Hull LUG

http://hulllug.org