[SC.LUG] networking for idiots

Ewan Leith ewan at bcs.org
Sat Apr 9 16:44:13 BST 2005

if it does turn out to be the card, new ones are obscenely cheap now -
ebuyer do one for £3 which definitely works with linux

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=6669489294&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X3Jldmlld3M=&product_uid=37966

they do cheaper ones too, but they're less likely to work

Ewan