[SC.LUG] Joerg Schilling

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Dec 28 01:27:25 GMT 2005

Frank Mitchell wrote:
> I see Ian Molton sent an email giving a misleading impression that I have a
> particular view of Joerg Schilling, which I don't:

Whilst I can see clearly that you are only stating the facts, I would
like to add that my quoting (whilst admittedly a touch misleading) is
actually correct. the fact that there is nothing at double-indentation
level is seperate from the fact I failed to remove your attribution line.

Just to be clear I wasnt making any attempt to mislead. Apologies for
any confusion caused.

-Ian