[SC.LUG] introduction + postfix and horde

Nev nev at nevstah.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 21:38:16 BST 2007

hi kris

thanks

yes, its doing just fine at the mo! i even got my existing xp install
running in a window, but it was amazingly slow. maybe as i had beryl
running at the same time.

with respect to flash, do you mean via wine?? while i got wine to work
with a few windows programs, i found it generally annoying

if anyone knows how to configure postfix to send via my ISPs
mailserver.. i'd be very happy!!

i'd be even happier if anyone knew how to make horde run with a postfix
setup... coz it seems a really wonderful project!!

nev