[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Announcing the Python North West mailing list]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 13 07:45:08 BST 2007

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Giacomo Lacava <g.lacava at gmail.com>
To: connect at geekup.org
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:15:53 +0100

On the wave of the great time we had at Pycon, it was decided we
should have a proper mailing list dedicated to North-West-based Python
users... so here it comes!

The list is open to everyone in the area who loves
coding/playing/enjoying Python. To join, you don't need to know your
django from your pylons or your pyqt from your wxwindows... and
certainly you don't need to pronounce WSGI. Don't worry, it's going to
be uber-informal and very low-traffic, and I promise we won't use
lolcats (not much anyway).

The group homepage, from where you can subscribe, is:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/python-north-west
and the email address to use for posting:
>> python-north-west at googlegroups.com
(ideas on how to link this to other social software (facebook etc) are welcome)

Best regards, and happy coding!