[SC.LUG] New member welcome

Lucy lucybridges at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:56:03 UTC 2008

On 09/09/2008, Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 16:59 +0100, Lucy wrote:
>  > >  Welcome to Lucy Bridges, of Manchester Free Software Group,
>
> > I hope you enjoyed our last meeting!
>

> I certainly did :)
>  It's a shame that the discussion on linking up potential
>  Open Acess space in Mcr with other initiatives didn't go
>  any further after I left :-/

Yep, unfortunately it's not something I'm involved in so I couldn't
add to the discussion at all. I did hear the other day about some
co-working space in Manchester opening up, it shares the building with
the Marbella Cafe [1] on Newton St and has links with the (ex)
Basement. I don't know if that's of interest to you?

[1] http://marbellacupcakes.com/index.html