[SLUG] Digital camera

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Sat Dec 18 10:12:43 GMT 2004

> On Friday 17 December 2004 19:55, john at johnallsopp.co.uk wrote:
>> Digital camera. I'm thinking, I should be able to mount it as a disc
>> but it seems not. The digital camera tool gives a dropdown of lots
>> of
>> cameras but nothing by Pentax. I mean .. Pentax, hardly a way out
>> camera manufacturer. Auto detect detects no camera.
>>
>> How can I download my piccies?

> Which piece of software are you using to try and get the pictures off
> your camera? Or are you just trying to mount the flash memory card and
> use a file manager type program?

gtkam 0.1.7

> Does you camera use a USB connection to your PC or serial?

USB

> What model of camera is it?

Pentax Optio 330GS

Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush when I posted the message. Of course,
I've managed it now in Windows (the same point yet again), but I'd
still like to be able to do it in Linux. Then again, if it's something
that will change when I upgrade my Linux, we may as well wait until
then now that I've overcome the immediate problem.

Cheers